Online Banking Redesigned!
We’re quickly approaching your new Online Banking experience! Let’s look at some of the information and pages you use often and what has changed.
- Previously labeled the HOME page this is now titled the OVERVIEW page. It’s your new landing page and provides you access to additional new features such as widgets and QuickView.
- On the Overview page simply mouse over an account line and on the right side you will see an icon you can click and expand the drawer down allowing you to see:
- Most recent 5 transactions in the last 5 days on both Magnolia Bank accounts and Outside accounts also!
- On the Overview page you can hide and change the order of several widgets to see the data and information you want to see each time you log in.
- Just a few changes to this page which shows your primary balances at the top and MORE DETAILS on your account by clicking the link under the account number on the left side.
- We’ve simplified getting to all the additional services and settings you need access to. Simply click the gear icon at the top of any page and you will see all those options
- Need to contact Magnolia Bank quickly? Simply click the phone icon at the top of any page and get our contact information from anywhere during your Online Banking session.
Services and Settings
More information can be found in our Quick Start Guide available here.
A few more things to note…
- No new Access ID or Passcode will be required
- There is nothing for you to do – the new look and feel and features will appear for everyone.
Please note that Online Banking will be unavailable from 1:00 to 5:00 AM ET on Sunday, October 24, 2021. Once the upgrade is complete you can login with your current Access ID and Passcode to start enjoying your new features and the enhanced experience!