Update posted 5/27/2020
Dear Magnolia Bank Family,
As we all continue to navigate these uncertain times, we hope that you are healthy and well. Magnolia Bank has remained committed to delivering the financial services you need, while still providing as much personal service as possible. During this time, we have been proud to help individuals access funds from their stimulus payment, while helping businesses receive much-needed relief via Paycheck Protection Program loans.
Effective Monday, June 1 we are pleased to welcome customers back into our banking center lobbies! For the benefit of both our customers and employees, we are working to implement additional measures to try to keep us all healthy during your visit.
Putting safety first
- Practicing social distancing in all of our locations
- Monitoring the health of employees daily; employees will stay home if exhibiting signs of illness
- Disinfecting “touch” surfaces in our workspaces throughout the day
- Installing protective barriers on our teller lines to protect customers and employees
- Wearing masks when employees come face-to-face with a customer (without a protective barrier)
- Providing hand sanitizer in our lobbies
- Offering appointments during hours lobby is closed for individuals concerned about exposure
- Continuing to offer curb-side service when desired
Banking options available
- Every banking center lobby & drive-thru is open
- Our employees are happy to provide support by phone
- Online/Mobile Banking - view accounts, deposit checks, make payments & transfer funds
- ATMs are available 24/7
- Open accounts online at magnoliabank.csinufund.com
- Secure email service available to safely exchange documents
It is an honor to serve our community as an essential business. Thank you for your trust in us as we continue to serve our customers the Magnolia Way.
Scott Conway, CEO & Deena London, President & COO